Douglas R. Stage
Member of the New York Bar Association
Attorney Douglas R. Stage brings over 40 years of experience on a wide range of legal matters as the owner of Stage Law Firm LLP, which combined with Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC in September 2022. He understands that facing a legal challenge can be difficult on many levels and is committed to providing a high level of service and resolution, regardless of how complex it may be.
Admitted to the New York State Bar in 1981, Attorney Stage has been an active member of the Orange County Bar Association and engaged leader in the Warwick community. He has been involved with local organizations including Warwick Lions, Warwick Rotary, Warwick Historical Society, BonSecours Foundation Board and Warwick Cemetery Association.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Estate Administration
- Real Estate
- Hofstra University, B.A. Psychology, 1978
- Albany Law School, J.D. 1981
Closing Attorney Experience
- Warwick Savings Bank, 1982-1985
- Hudson United Bank f/k/a Poughkeepsie Savings Bank/Bank of the Hudson, 1987-1999
- Citicorp Mortgage, National Security Mortgage Corp., Trust Co. of New Jersey, l997-2003
- Ocean First Bank, 2003-2022