Trusts & Estates Attorney in the firm’s Warwick, NY office
If you are an Attorney with at least 2 years of Trusts & Estates experience, consider a partner-track opportunity with Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC, a growing regional boutique firm with offices in New York, New Jersey and New Hampshire.
- 2+ years’ experience in Trusts & Estates, Tax Planning, Estate Administration and / or Elder Law
- Professional self-starter with strong follow-through skills, who is presentable, computer literate and can close new business
- Experience with personal finances and basic tax, investment and accounting knowledge
- Professional self-starter with strong follow-through and good technology skills
- Team player who can work effectively alongside other attorneys and support staff
- New York bar admission required
- Established firm of 85+ years
- Revenues of $2M+/year
- Equity partnership opportunity in 2-5 years based on experience and performance
- The office is in a beautiful, restored Victorian with prominent Main Street signage.
- Warwick is a desirable affluent community with a balance of small-town village setting with vibrant, ‘gentleman-farmer’ culture, fine dining and boutique shops, with proximity to NYC and Northern Jersey.
About Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC
Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC is a regional boutique law firm with attorneys admitted in NY, NJ, CT, MA, ME and NH. Today our team serves as tax, estate planning and elder law counsel to the needs of over 5,000 businesses & individuals, advising them on how to save taxes and structure their personal affairs to preserve their legacy and ensure a smooth transition of assets between generations. For more information about the firm, please visit www.docrlaw.com
- Full-time, no remote or work-from-home
To apply please send your resume to Heidi Bogle via email: firstname.lastname@example.org