Trusts & Estates Attorney in the firm’s Exeter, New Hampshire office
If you are an Attorney with at least 5 years of Trusts & Estates experience, consider a partner-track opportunity with Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC, a growing regional boutique firm with 5 offices in New York, New Jersey and New Hampshire.
- 5+ years’ experience in Trusts & Estates, Tax Planning, Estate Administration and / or Elder Law
- Professional self-starter with strong follow-through skills, who is presentable, computer literate and can close new business
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple matters and projects at hand.
- Able to organize and manage large volumes of files, schedules and confidential information.
- Experience with personal finances and basic tax, investment and accounting knowledge
- Team player who can work effectively alongside other attorneys and support staff
- New Hampshire bar admission required
- Equity partnership opportunity in 1-2 years based on experience and performance
Job Type: Full-time, no remote or work-from-home
Salary & Benefits: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00/year + bonus based on experience, ability and performance. Our benefits package includes 4 weeks paid time off and a 401K program with 3% contribution.
About Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC
Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC is a regional boutique law firm with attorneys admitted in NY, NJ, CT, MA, ME and NH. Today our team serves as tax, estate planning and elder law counsel to the needs of over 6,000 businesses & individuals, advising them on how to save taxes and structure their personal affairs to preserve their legacy and ensure a smooth transition of assets between generations. For more information about the firm, please visit www.docrlaw.com