If you are an experienced Trusts & Estates Attorney looking for an opportunity to get away from traffic and stress, consider a partner-track opportunity with Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC, a growing regional boutique firm.
- 5+ years’ experience in Trusts & Estates, Planning, Administration & Elder Law
- Knowledge of personal finance, basic tax, investment and accounting is a plus
- Responsible for P&L of this office location after 6 months of integration
- Management of office staff
- Established location for 10+ years in a firm of 40+ years
- Equity partnership opportunity within 1 year
- Desirable affluent community with a balance of small-town village setting with vibrant, ‘gentleman-farmer’ culture, fine dining and trendy shops, with proximity to NYC and Northern Jersey.
- Office in beautiful, restored Victorian with wood paneling and prominent Main Street signage.
About Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC
Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC is a regional boutique law firm with three offices in three states. Today our team serves as trusts & estates counsel to the needs of over 6,000 businesses & individuals, advising them on how to save taxes and structure their personal affairs to preserve their legacy and ensure a smooth transition of assets between generations. For more information about the firm, please visit www.docrlaw.com
- Full-time, no remote or work-from-home.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year + bonus based on performance
To apply please send your resume to Heidi Bogle via email: firstname.lastname@example.org