Attorneys: Join a Regional Trusts & Estates Firm
If you are an Attorney with Trusts & Estates, Litigation or Real Estate experience looking for a new opportunity, consider a partner-track opportunity with Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC, a growing firm with offices in New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York & Connecticut.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 3-5 years of experience in Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Litigation, or Real Estate.
- Experience with personal finance, and basic tax, investment and accounting knowledge.
- New York bar admission required; other states are a plus.
- Professional self-starter with strong follow-through and good technology and client relations skills.
- Management of paralegal staff and ability to work alongside other attorneys.
- Position includes direct client contact, document drafting, addressing tax issues, and Trust & Estate Administration.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a team approach.
- Established firm of over 90 years.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- A collegial, family like environment.
- Equity partnership opportunity in 3-5 years based on performance
- Warwick is a desirable affluent community with a balance of small-town village setting with a vibrant culture, fine dining, and boutique shops, with proximity to NYC and Northern New Jersey.
Job Type: Full-time, no remote or work-from-home.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary and bonus structure based on experience, ability, and performance. Our benefits package includes 4 weeks paid time off, 401K program with 3% contribution, and company-sponsored healthcare insurance.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com or apply directly through LinkedIn.
About Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC
Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC is a regional boutique law firm with six offices in four states. Today our team serves as trusts & estates counsel to over 5,000 businesses & individuals, advising them on how to reduce taxation and structure their personal affairs to preserve their legacy and ensure a smooth transition of assets between generations. For more information about the firm, please visit www.docrlaw.com.
Donohue, O’Connell & Riley PLLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and to maintaining a work environment that is free from discrimination without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.